Wednesday, June 23, 2021 / by Ameil Gill
In today's market, hiring the right agent is the single most important thing you can do, regardless of whether you are buying or selling. An experienced agent can help guide you throughout the process, alleviating any stress that can go hand in hand with buying or selling your most expensive asset.
Here's how an agent makes the process easy, enjoyable, and as simple as possible.
- An adviser and advocate during the entire home buying process
- Educates you on current market conditions
- Uncovers your needs and wants, as well as motivations to purchase a home
- Provides guidance with getting pre-approved and recommends mortgage lenders
- Gathers, presents, and shows you listings that meet your criteria
- Negotiates contingencies, the closing timeline, and the final selling price.
- FREE to you! Buyer's agents are paid by the sellers
- Also known as a Listing Agent
- Evaluates your property and suggests a listing price based on comparable homes that have sold recently, as well as market trends
- Presents your home in the marketplace through various mediums such as the MLS, on social media and internet search engines, print, and mailers, and to other agents
- Makes suggestions to improve and/or enhance your home’s features allowing it to look its best (including staging, photography, etc.)
- Stays in regular communication and always acts in your best interest
Whether you are thinking of buying or selling – I can help!