Every year around this time, many homeowners wonder if they should keep their properties on the market or take them off, or if they haven’t listed their homes yet if they should wait until after the holidays, or even the spring to put their homes on the market.
If you’re wondering whether or not you should wait until the holidays are over to sell, I’ve outlined a few reasons why you should consider listing your home NOW, rather than waiting until later in the year:
• People that are looking at this time of year are usually serious buyers
• There is generally much less inventory during this time of year so you have less competition
• Homes are very cozy during the holidays and after
• There are always people relocating to the area
• Increasing interest rates could decrease buyer demand in 2023. With interest rates on the rise, homeownership is becoming less affordable. So it’s likely that fewer buyers will be in the market for a home.
If you’re thinking of selling, send me a message. I would love to grab coffee and discuss how I employ evidence-based marketing strategies to sell your home quickly and efficiently, no matter the time of year.